FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

15.4.16

FEELIN' BLEAK

URBANCODE COAT | RIVER ISLAND BOMBER | MISSGUIDED TEE | ASOS JEANS | SENSO JAX II 
Talking about the weather is a classic British trait, so here we go. April showers means we always need to carry an extra jacket or scarf, sunglasses and an umbrella. For me I have been layering up my jackets - I'm the type of person that would be rather too hot than too cold. 

I've recently picked up some lighter jackets for the summer, this one is from River Island. It has beautiful embroidered detail of the front facing of the jacket. It is also a bomber style with three quarter sleeves and comes across quite boxy. For contrast I wore my well love Missguided V Neck Tee - it is very soft to touch and has a V back detail too.  My well loved black Ripped Jeans is from Asos.

For a more casual look, I wore my Asos Backpack (old), Quay Sunglasses and the Senso Jax II Oxford Shoe. I have never been a fan of flat shoes since it makes my feet appear wider and hurts my feet but these are fine to walk in. 

That is all for this post, hope you found some inspiration just by adding little textures, colours and prints. 
Until next time!
Joyce







4 comments:

  1. That jacket is so gorgeous and perfect for some spring layering!

    I love the whole outfit! xx

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, your jacket and boots are amazing!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ JOYCE LAU. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign