FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

28.9.15

SENSO QIMAT BOOTIE IN CROC WHITE


Senso is an Australian brand founded in 1980 creating affordable fashion footwear. Senso shoes are unique, classic and effortless. I have fallen in love with the brand for quite a long time since discovering their brand on Instagram and have been following them ever since.

I picked up the Qimat Bootie in Mock Croc White, being a fan of white shoes, I am slowly building up quite a collection, these are something I definitely do not have and I got a really good deal on these.

These Qimat Booties has a pointed toe detail, cutout side, multiple straps and a 2" inch comfortable heel. I can not wait to style these in my future blog posts.

You can purchase Senso directly from Senso's Website, but there may be custom charges, or a selection is available at Very, Asos and selected departmental stores.

Have you purchased something spontaneous recently? Until next time!
Joyce x



2 comments:

  1. Lovely boots! Would really love to have them in my collection too! xx

    http://www.theclassyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those shoes and the pristine white colour!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ JOYCE LAU. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign