FASHION + BEAUTY + LIFESTYLE

Pages

1.6.15

SUMMER PRINT VIBES



Let's start off with: Why are my legs soo pale compared to my body ?!- you can obviously tell I'm a Pants/Jeans/Trousers person, the legs just never see the sunlight. Getting back to the outfit, it was extremely sunny, therefore a summer look must be done. I pulled out my most amazing and favourite shorts in my wardrobe. You've probably guessed it, It's from ZARA.

BASIC KNIT TOP- PRIMARK
Pairing with a basic white knit top, creating contrast allows the shorts that has soo much detail to be the focus point. 

ZARA SHORTS
The detailing of the shorts itself, consists of an vibrant embroidery print and mirror design on a light fabric, with an elasticated waist. Perfect for those hot humid days. 

FAITH SHOES
Paired with pointed white sandals from faith, picked these up from the sale, (I had an obsession with white shoes before) and these are perfect to balance out the outfit with the white basic knit top.

This is an overall casual summer look. Thank-you for sticking around. let me know on your thoughts on this look.

Joyce x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous outfit, I love the colours on the shorts :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so pretty!! Love this outfit so cute xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ JOYCE LAU. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign